As 2019 comes to an end, let’s look back at some of our top posts and topics we’ve covered this year.
The following posts are updated each quarter:
These posts are updated each year:
- A Closer Look at Votes Against Auditor Ratification – 2018
- Auditor Changes in Canada: 2018
- Reasons for an Amended 10-K
- SEC Comment Letter Trends: An Eight Year Trend
- Who Audits Public Companies – 2019 Edition
- 2019 Audit Committee Transparency Barometer
The following posts summarize some of our published reports:
- Going Concerns – An Eighteen Year Review
- Seventeen Year Review of Audit Fee and Non-Audit Fee Trends
- SOX 404 Disclosures: A Fifteen Year Review
- Trends in Cybersecurity Breach Disclosures
- Trends in Disclosure Controls 2010-2017
- 2018 Financial Restatements: An Eighteen Year Comparison
Other popular posts this year include:
- An Overview of Accounting and Auditing Enforcement Releases (1999-2018)
- Benford’s Law as a Quality of Reporting Indicator
- CEO and CFO Departures: 2016-2018
- KAMs Enter as the UK Exits
- Litigation Overview for the Russell 3000
- Long-Term Capital Market Consequences of Financial Restatements
- Recognizing Challenges of New Revenue Recognition Rule
- Shutdown Slows Comment Letters, IPOs
- When Does Insurance Cover Cyberattacks?
And of course, we always have an abundance of information regarding auditor market share, including:
- EU Public Interest Entities Market Share
- Insurance Companies Market Share
- Russell 3000 Market Share +
Russell 3000 Market Share for Companies with Revenue between $50M and $1B
- Transfer Agent Market Share
This is just a highlight of some of our top posts from this year. If there is a topic you’re interested in and would like to hear more about, please contact us and we’ll be sure to cover it.
As always, thank you so much for your continued support. We appreciate our readers and look forward to providing you with even more accounting insight next year.
Wishing you an abundance of happiness and health in 2020!