As 2018 comes to an end, let’s look back at some of our top posts and topics we’ve covered this year.
The following posts are updated each quarter:
These posts are updated each year:
- Reasons for an Amended 10-K
- SEC Comment Letters: A Seven Year Trend
- 2018 Audit Committee Transparency Barometer
- A Look at Top SEC Comment Letter Issues in 2018
- Auditor Tenure for Russell 1000
The following posts summarize some of our published reports:
- Audit Fees and Non-Audit Fees: A Fifteen Year Trend
- Going Concerns: A Seventeen Year Review
- Financial Restatements: A Seventeen Year Comparison
- SOX 404 Disclosures: A Fourteen Year Review
- IPO Trends and Statistics – Evidence the IPO Market is Thawing
- Long-Term Trends in Non-GAAP Disclosures
Other popular posts this year include:
- Trends in SEC Non-GAAP Comment Letters
- A Comparison of Audit Fees in the US and Europe
- SEC Comment Letters Every Analyst Should Read
- A Closer Look at Votes Against Auditor Ratification
- An Eleven Year Review of Canadian Audit Fees and Non-Audit Fees
And of course, we always have an abundance of information regarding auditor market share, including:
- Russell 3000 Market Share
- EU Auditor Market Share
- Law Firm Market Share
- Broker-Dealer Market Share
- Benefit Plans Market Share
- Insurance Companies Market Share
- Transfer Agent Market Share
This is just a highlight of some of our top posts from this year. If there is a topic you’re interested in and would like to hear more about, please email us at email@example.com and we’ll be sure to cover it in 2019.
As always, thank you so much for your continued support. We appreciate our readers and look forward to providing you with even more great analyses next year.
Wishing you all a very happy & healthy New Year!!